Jeremiah Sanders, the owner of a tree service in Wisconsin, died when he tried to dislodge a log from his wood chipper, using his foot. His co-workers tried to reverse the machine with the safety bar, but it failed to engage. The man whose house he was working at said that he was pulled in and through in a matter of twenty seconds! He had just started up the business, and was using borrowed equipment. He left behind two daughters and had another child on the way. That should be a good reminder of SAFETY FIRST!!!