1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about enhanced efficiency fertilizers with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum .

    Dismiss Notice

Maniacal Project Manager

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by TPendagast, Oct 20, 2012.

  1. txgrassguy

    txgrassguy LawnSite Gold Member
    Messages: 3,083

    Depending upon how viable you want whatever business relationship remains operational - I would bring in an outside consultant.
    You can usually find a small business consultant through the local chamber of commerce, or in your case, through a video conferencing setup.
    Let the consultant carry the weight of identifying the problem(s) and addressing solution(s).
    Helps in two ways: 1. The consultant is an impartial outsider. Meaning if your hero still has his panties in a wad, the consultant is the bad guy, not you or the ineffectual wife.
    2. With the report the consultant provides, you will have a clear audit trail of the problems, monetarily speaking. Essentially, in dissolving a business relationship tat has been incorporated, the attorney(s) involved will require some sort of outside audit to determine capital/material asset dissolution.
    Either way I personally think you are screwed in a terminal business sense. To me, the most efficacious manner in dealing with a derailing domestic business entanglement is to get out and preposition the remaining assets for a quick business reestablishment minus the dickwad.

Share This Page