Lawn Care Forum banner

Manual

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  DaveTucker 
#1 ·
I am having a few difficulty with recieving my manual from this company, and I don't want to print 300+ pages from the website. When I ordered the product on 12/20/03 the reciept said the manual was on back order, so I waited, then called again on 1/14/04, I was told it was to be mailed that day, there is still no manual. It is very hard to set up this program when you don't have directions, also I don't want to waste the little amount of valuable tech. support on something that should be included with this product. By the way my clip no.# is 9310. Can you please help with this?

#2 ·
AMAC
I sent you a private reply, assuming that you are from "Aaron's Healthy Lawns" in MO.

If not, please contact me directly at:

dave@clip.com

It seems like the USPS did not deliver your package. Since there is no tracking, it is virtually impossible to figure out what went wrong or where it was lost.

We followed it up with another package, this one via FEDEX so it is able to be tracked.

Should be there in two days.

Thanks
Dave Tucker

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.