1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Mark Up for Next Year

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by jeffh1988, Oct 17, 2004.

1. jeffh1988

jeffh1988 LawnSite Member
    from MS

I was looking at a couple of mowers the other day the Lazer and a TTHP and i was wondering if you could give me a price on the 52" and 60" for both of those mowers and i also was curious how much the price will change next year. I have heard from $200 to $1000 increase and i understand that because of steel but does exmark have an exact markup yet?

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Jeff,

It really depends on the exact model but you can figure on a $200 increase over last year on most of the Z's. Some of the TTHP's went up $300.............but on those models we dropped the 17hp Kaw and added the 19hp Kaw which I'm sure is a welcome change for many.

Thanks

Terry

3. MTR

MTR LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

Terry, what deck size that is getting a 19hp? TTHP is my most fav, is the 52" deck getting a 19hp? That would be awesome. period. Could you give some price on the will-be or soon-to-be 52/19 TTHP?

4. beransfixitinc

beransfixitinc LawnSite Senior Member

The 48 and 52 will both be offered with the 19 Kawi, there is also still the option of the 17 Kawi on the 48 for about $200 less.

5. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Beran,

You are correct. I think the 19 will be a big hit with most of the 48 and 52" guys.

Terry