Marshall, TX - Need a Tiger Cub Caster Support

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by FitzG, May 17, 2019.

1. FitzG

FitzG LawnSite Member

This is my first time posting on the site. My apologies if I'm posting in the wrong spot. I have a Scag Tiger Cub 48"with a broken/badly repaired front caster support. I would like to find a used one in good shape.

The Scag part number is #451470. Let me know what you've got?

2. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Screenshot (45).png

3. OP
    OP
    FitzG

FitzG LawnSite Member

Thanks for the reply ed2hess. I originally ordered the very same part from them. After the order, they sent me email saying there was at least a 2 week back order for the part.

I thought some of the members may have had a machine they were parting out.

No worries. I just ordered one from Partstree.com. It was a little more money, but they seem to have faster access to the part. Everywhere else that I looked, this part was over a $1,000.00. I'm assuming this is because the part is for an older machine. Hopefully everything will go well with my Partstree.com order. I've had really good success with them in the past.

4. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Don't you know a good welder.....? $1000 a lot for old machine.

5. OP
    OP
    FitzG

FitzG LawnSite Member

They part that I did purchase was $190-ish from Partstree. Sorry that I wasn't clear about that. The part was poorly welded when I got the machine. I was about to replace the caster bearings anyway. I thought this would be a good time to find a caster support in good shape. I