Martin Lawncare & Snow Removal .Michigan

martinlawn29

LawnSite Member
We are a 5 year old company.

I have worked in lawncare since i was 16 and still love it !

i just tought i would share some photos love any feedback you may have

we are in west michigan the mitten The USA's high five !

drews.jpg

east 1.jpg

east2.jpg

east3.jpg

east4.jpg

east5.jpg

green2.jpg

lowell.jpg

OP
M

martinlawn29

LawnSite Member
we run all white fords
3 f250s
3 f350s
1 f450 dump

we have 6 exmarks 3 toros

i love the tracers by exmark 60 inch i just feel there is no better mower for what we do i do enjoy the lazers in big open lots but im a tracer guy by heart.

the new grandstands to me are just so odd for me to cut with tho a few of my guys love them so maybe i will try one more this spring.

we are a huge snow removal company run lots of trucks are as well as subs we run 2 to 4 loaders a winter as well as our bobcats and 2 trucks just for salt i love what i do and am vary proud of what we have built we are proud to be family run

Im new to lawnsite.com but i sure do like it on here its good to talk with all you that enjoy the lawncare world as much as we do here at Martin Lawncare God bless !

east6.jpg

east7.jpg

jan cleanups 2.jpg

jan cleanups.jpg

new truck 1.jpg

092.jpg

fods.jpg

toro.jpg

lawnservicefreak22

LawnSite Member
Great work. What type of equipment are you using?
Posted via Mobile Device

FerrisDiesel

LawnSite Senior Member
Awesome stripes man! Keep up the good work! What kind of mowers are you running?? Any pics of your equipment?

lawnservicefreak22

LawnSite Member
Never mind on that one ha. Nice trucks too. I've never seen the plow on the back like that before
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
M

martinlawn29

LawnSite Member
yea im new to this let me get you some more pics ! Thank you ! We run lots of exmark but do have a few Toros

OP
M

martinlawn29

LawnSite Member
Sorry to post so much just enjoying the site feel free to add your own i love photos

bobcat plow.jpg

boomer.jpg

boomer2.jpg

church.jpg

church2.jpg

cleanups 2.jpg

eastlawn.jpg

exmark.jpg

OP
M

martinlawn29

LawnSite Member
Never mind on that one ha. Nice trucks too. I've never seen the plow on the back like that before
Posted via Mobile Device
That is a 16 foot power wing back blade snow plow made by B & B TRUCK EQMNT in Grand Rapids Mi
They make some nice stuff for mowers too

very nice stripes

OP
M

martinlawn29

LawnSite Member
Thats all i have for now im sure i could take more let me know what you guys like to see from other lawncare pics .

I would love to see all your guys truck trailer set ups i will have to take some this spring i love to see how all you guys set up your trailers we try to get at least 3 mowers per trailer if not 4 how do you guys do it ?

ford.jpg

dump.jpg

lakes.jpg

loader.jpg

shop.jpg

swing.jpg

team.jpg