1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Master Chute for Exmarks OCDC

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CuttinUP, Mar 11, 2006.

1. CuttinUP

CuttinUP LawnSite Senior Member

Does any one use one of these OCDC from Master Chute? I will more than likely get the one from Trimmer Trap but if some one here has the master chute and can change my mind, I'll consider it. I see them on ebay all the time and they have used ones that come with new motors and switches, This makes me wounder.:confused: :confused: If it works and holds up to the abuse and vibration of a WB, It would be awesome!! But at $499.00 for new, and used w/ new motor and switch around $250-350 , I need to here from some guys that use them first. Thanks

2. CuttinUP

3. indy2tall

indy2tall LawnSite Senior Member

I clicked onto the Masterchute website and my first impression is that while it may be a great product I was extremely disappointed in the website. Very, very little info given out and there is no mention of any dealers or where to purchase the masterchute. VERY poor website, I would have expected this from someone building these in their garage but not from a major company.:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

4. CuttinUP

I just looked at them on ebay and it seems that they have come down in price. I think you can only buy them from the ebay store or the phone number on the website.checked his history and they have been selling and I sent a message to some of the people that have purchased them but haven't heard back from them yet.

5. WildLake

WildLake LawnSite Senior Member

I paid $299 for one two years ago and I love it, can't mow without it. the company sucks.

6. WildLake

WildLake LawnSite Senior Member

Wow, I missed the $499 new, part. Thats high. I bought mine from them new back when they had their stuff a little more together.

7. twj721

twj721 LawnSite Senior Member

I bought a VULCHER butI can not tell youhow it works because I have not been able to put it on yet

8. fire1man

fire1man LawnSite Member

I know it yes there for emark but has anyone tried them other mowers

9. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

how does the vulcer work what is the theory behind that their is a website that sucks they tell you nothing about what it does. and if it actually does whatever it is supposed to do.

10. twj721

twj721 LawnSite Senior Member

THE VULCHER is suposse to recycle grass clips til they are smaller and then they pass out from the mower thatis what I unersatnd about hte way it works