McCordsville, IN - 2019 52" Toro Grandstand w/ Striping Kit $7,500

Tanner McCaw

LawnSite Member
LESS THAN A YEAR OLD! Purchased new prior to this mowing season. Selling this mower due to transitioning out of the business. 22hp Kawasaki motor with electric start. To date this mower only has 149 hours on it and has been in use for less than one full season. I have been the only individual to use it so it hasn’t been passed around and beat up like most Grandstands you see. Typical wear and tear for a mower less than a year old. Blades were sharpened at 50 and 100 hours, along with the oil being changed at 100 hours. I have only ever ran premium gas in this mower.

This mower runs great and has treated me well. Easy to adjust between mowing heights and the steering is as tight as it was when the mower was brand new. **This mower also comes with a Big League Lawns Striping Kit** You can always remove it if you don’t want it on the mower. I will also throw in a full tank of gas and new oil filter for when it needs changed. I’m asking $7,500 obo. Make an offer if interested. Many more pictures upon request. Local pickup, but willing to meet in the middle for buyers in Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois, Michigan, and Western PA. Thanks!

Toro 4.jpg

Toro 2.jpg