1. Complete Our Survey For A Chance To Win A $50 Amazon Gift Card
    We’d like to know your thoughts about LawnSite, and how we can make our community a more useful resource for your lawn care and landscaping needs. Please click here to take the survey, which should only take five minutes to complete. One winner will be chosen at random to win a $50 Amazon gift card.
    Dismiss Notice

McDavid, FL - Billy Goat Hydro Aerator

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by KLC Lawns, Aug 2, 2019.

1. KLC Lawns

KLC Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Guys, I've got to get rid of this. It's been over a year now since I sold my business and I still have this stellar piece of equipment. I bought it as a demo unit and used it very little only because my mowing really took off and I didn't have time for the add on work like I wanted to. It's in like new condition and works awesome! I'm asking $5000 but open to offers. It is probably about an $8000 machine. I have plenty more pictures I can send. Message me, reply here or call or text me at 850-418-5654. Thanks, Jeremy IMG_20180501_091152.jpg Billy Goat Resized.jpg

IMG_20170314_115957.jpg

2. OP
    OP
    KLC Lawns

It's still available. Any offers?

3. OP
    OP
    KLC Lawns

4. sjessen

sjessen LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Knoxville, Tn

I'd love to have it but at my age I won't live long enough for it to pay for itself!:)

Nice machine. Hope it sells quickly.

Cam15 likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    KLC Lawns

Is anyone getting ready for fall aeration? This is a fine machine for it! Send me an offer!

6. bolc5150

bolc5150 LawnSite Member

Stupid question....How do you turn it?

Cam15 likes this.
  7. sjessen

sjessen LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Knoxville, Tn

Pistol grips. Squeeze the lever.

Cam15 likes this.
  8. bolc5150

bolc5150 LawnSite Member

Well i watched the video's and it said nothing about turning. It talked about forward and reverse on the right and tine engagement on left.

Cam15 and zlandman like this.
  9. sjessen

sjessen LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Knoxville, Tn

It might be that the entire control console turns on a pivot of some sort. Full disclosure I have never operated or even seen one close up.

Cam15 likes this.
  10. OP
    OP
    KLC Lawns

Very easy to turn it although it is not with levers. It is not zero turn style where each wheel has a hydro but it has a differential I guess because it is very easy to turn. Just turn the handlebars like a bike or something down that line.

Cam15 and sjessen like this.