Lawn Care Forum banner
401 - 420 of 932 Posts
Discussion starter · #401 ·
Discussion starter · #402 ·
Well I was waiting until it was official. I am going to pick it up tomorrow.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Automotive parking light

Thats purty!! Congrats, whats under the hood? I need that front plate mount!

Discussion starter · #405 ·
Thanks guys! And its yours brad as long as its still on there. And its the 4.8l. 129k miles. It was a fleet truck. Its replacing my car and will be mostly highway

Thanks guys! And its yours brad as long as its still on there. And its the 4.8l. 129k miles. It was a fleet truck. Its replacing my car and will be mostly highway
Thanks we will have to meet up sometime. That things clean for that mileage! Those 4.8's get good mileage mine pulled great too and they are very reliable 162k on my blue truck and never had an engine problem it will be a good backup rig if your ford is ever down

Discussion starter · #408 ·
Congrats, it looks very clean. now it will be part of your fleet.
Thanks! i will get a pic tomorrow of both together
Thanks we will have to meet up sometime. That things clean for that mileage! Those 4.8's get good mileage mine pulled great too and they are very reliable 162k on my blue truck and never had an engine problem it will be a good backup rig if your ford is ever down
sounds good! i like it so far!! and it was a fleet truck so it was taken care of real well! i had 154k on my 5.3 when i traded it in on the 250 and it was basically flawless. I have met up with travis multiple times and tim. i like meeting everyone that i talk to on here!

sounds good! i like it so far!! and it was a fleet truck so it was taken care of real well! i had 154k on my 5.3 when i traded it in on the 250 and it was basically flawless. I have met up with travis multiple times and tim. i like meeting everyone that i talk to on here!
ya! well I am available most days we could do lunch or u can come check out my shop! I know your up in slippery rock though, haha I was just there on Wednesday to see one of my buddies that goes there to make me some decals for my dmax. My spring break is march 5-9 I believe not sure when yours its but we will make time sometime

Discussion starter · #410 ·
ya! well I am available most days we could do lunch or u can come check out my shop! I know your up in slippery rock though, haha I was just there on Wednesday to see one of my buddies that goes there to make me some decals for my dmax. My spring break is march 5-9 I believe not sure when yours its but we will make time sometime
thats actually the same as mine i think! i would gladly come check out the bosetti empire (shop) and grab some lunch! maybe we could try and get travis and tim together too and have a pittsburgh landscapers day

thats actually the same as mine i think! i would gladly come check out the bosetti empire (shop) and grab some lunch! maybe we could try and get travis and tim together too and have a pittsburgh landscapers day
Sounds like a plan!

I'm in dudes, I know Tim works a lot even during the week in the winter months but we could get something going!

Oh and nice truck, it will do you well man!

I'm in dudes, I know Tim works a lot even during the week in the winter months but we could get something going!

Oh and nice truck, it will do you well man!
Jeremy (Jpeg) is always around too I am sure he will be in

Discussion starter · #415 ·
im definitely game for a pittsburgh get together!

sorry is was on my iphone and it cut off. Anywho, STAY AWAY from the Personal Pace Toro. I bought one last spring to replace my old Toro 21" nothing like the old one. It's a piece of junk and it features a Briggs and Straton Engine. Briggs has a hard time handling increasing amounts of ethanol in the gas according to my dealer. I limped it through the summer cutting season but mainly used my Crapsman 21" as back up haha. This winter I bought a Honda 21" self propelled unit. Works a lot better Honda mower and Honda engine Thats the way to go IMO. Best of luck to you!
Disagree totally on the Toro PP. Love mine, been through the paces. Would buy another any day over an overpriced $1200 commercial 21.

Discussion starter · #418 ·
I liked the pp mowers but after doing so many yards they start to fall apart. I started to switch over to honda and i have no complaints!! My honda hasnt given me any problems yet.
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #419 ·
Not much going on here at the moment. I plowed a bit and salted this morning. I dont really have any other pics at the moment so I figured id at least post these. I cant wait for spring!

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light

Wheel Car Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light

trucks look good next too each other have any idea what plow you will put on the chevy?

401 - 420 of 932 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.