• CA Lessons: Landscaping To Reduce Wildfire Risk
    While there are no ways to fireproof a property, there are strategies to design and maintain landscapes for reduced vulnerability. Click here to learn more.

MD, VA, PA, NJ, NC, DE, and anyone else

River Hill

LawnSite Member
I have been tossing the idea around in my head for sometime, and I figured I would run it by you guys, to see if there was any intrest. I know there are many people on Lawnsite from the Mid-Atlantic and surrounding areas. I was thinking about organizing some type of get together in Mid-December or January after the holidays. I would arrange a party somewhere near Baltimore off of 95 near BWI airport. I think it would be great to meet some of you guys in person. We could probably even talk STONE into coming down from Jersey and Kirby from Carolina. I cold talk to Kirby about bass fishing. I might have to look you up Kirby next time I am bringing my SKEETER down in the Carolinas. My wife is from Jersey so I am sure Stone and her could understand each other, with their accents. Just kidding of course. What do you guys think? I plan on getting together with a few guys for a beer or soda when things slow down. Just looking for some input and if there would be an intrest.

bob

LawnSite Platinum Member
On paper it sounds great. You would have to come up with a date, so we could make plans. What kind of location would it be held in? Hotel, restaurant? I think the snow plow forum tried to have a BBQ, but I don't know what the outcome was. I'm about an hour away in Delaware. Stone can pick me up on the way down!

Vandora Lawn & Landscape

LawnSite Senior Member
I'm from Baltimore! YAY! I'd love to help out with a get together. How bout north of Baltimore. Up in Towson somewhere, a suburb of Baltimore. :) I'm about 15 miles north of the airport just north of the city. Any other Baltimorons out there?

stslawncare

LawnSite Bronze Member
i was discussing this a couple of days ago. I am in delaware and know we have a large amount of members from pa.i would like to have one that is not mainly snow plowing like the one up north was. i bet we have so many members that we could have one in pa and one down lower in like va and one in florida to. id be more then willing to help out.

BRL

LawnSite Bronze Member
I thought Stone was from PA? The snowplow one was a success I thought, although it turned into more of a product Expo than just a Lawnsite BS session and some non LS folks were invited. Pick a date & go for it. People will probably go.