Meg-Mo and Hustler

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Has anybody put meg-mo on a hustler yet???
John

OP
John Gamba

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Glastonbury. I know john and i was told about this yesterday. OH when will your cruise control be ready on the swb?? or what month will the dealers have it??
John

OP
John Gamba

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
I heard that you where coming out with a way to CONTROL the speed on the tbar. It will be like the stick on a hydro walk? I hope i didnt spill any beans?? It will make it so you dont have to set the linkage like you do now.
John

OP
John Gamba

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Originally posted by Blades of Steel
JOHN WHAT HAPPENED TO THE EXMARK LOGO????????? Have you had a change of heart?

Tim

If they dont raise there speed on the walks.

Blades of Steel

LawnSite Senior Member
I see... Too slow for ya. That would turn my heasd too.

On another note. I am buying a new mower in the next 2 weeks and am haveing a hell of a time deciding. I know your an Exmark fan in that department. Have you tried any other ztr's? I have been looking at the Bad Boy and the Exmark. The only thing that turns me to the Bad Boy is the 27 hp liquid cooled Kawi. I figuered with a 52" deck that could mulch about anything. Have you seen these around your area at all.?
Tim

OP
John Gamba

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Originally posted by mowerconsultant
Originally posted by John Gamba
OH when will your cruise control be ready on the swb??

I was not aware of a cruise becoming available on the SWB, but the engineers dont tell me anything unless I need to know it.
I will ask though.

Pj

I found something about what i said under How the hbar works-------
John

OP
John Gamba

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Originally posted by Blades of Steel
I see... Too slow for ya. That would turn my heasd too.

On another note. I am buying a new mower in the next 2 weeks and am haveing a hell of a time deciding. I know your an Exmark fan in that department. Have you tried any other ztr's? I have been looking at the Bad Boy and the Exmark. The only thing that turns me to the Bad Boy is the 27 hp liquid cooled Kawi. I figuered with a 52" deck that could mulch about anything. Have you seen these around your area at all.?
Tim

The three tigers i had came with that liquid crap. I think you can get the 27 Kohler on a 52. The kaws where nothing but trouble.
John
Oh no on seeing bad boy.