• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

Meg-Mo

chimmygew

LawnSite Senior Member
For the people that have used the Meg-Mo's on their mowers, what is your overall impression? Is it worth the price compared to standard blades? Also, what about the quality of cut?

DLCS

LawnSite Platinum Member
They are definately worth it for me. I have them on a JD 7Iron deck and lots of improvement with cut quality and ability to mow faster.

gorrell

LawnSite Senior Member
I have them on all 4 of my 72" Dixies and will never go back to conventional blades. Better cut, better lift, better discharge, and more speed. As you can probably tell. I like them...........Lynn

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
I do like them in wet and dry. They chop up the grass very well too.
John

817resized.jpg

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Originally posted by Phishook
you put them on a lazer JohnG?
Hay phishook
Yes on the ultracut, I just bought a 03 metro Hp 48" I'm going to give them a try On it too.
John

Hey John Gamba I need your opinion, how is your new Exmark Metro 48, my local dealer has a 36 metro wb" on sale for $2199, the 48 wb goes for $3499 both have fixed deck with belt drive..I hear the floating with hydro is much better, but its about $1500 more for the floating hydro, is it worth it?

OP
C

chimmygew

LawnSite Senior Member
Thanks for the replies, I'll have to try them.