Meg-Mo

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by chimmygew, Feb 1, 2004.

1. LASTEC

LASTEC LawnSite Member

I will be in CA. Next week at a turf show. when i get back i will try to contact you.

2. LASTEC

LASTEC LawnSite Member

Quoted the wrong one:(

I will be in CA. next week but when i get back i will try to get in contact with you

3. lawnman0509

lawnman0509 LawnSite Member

I have never seen this blades. How can I try them.

4. Meg-Mo

Meg-Mo Inactive

Just call and we can write a order for the blades you need to fit your mech.

5. Bond's Lawn Keepers

Bond's Lawn Keepers LawnSite Member

I have neve try meg mo blades. i live in south mississippi. Where can i get some of those blades. I have three exmark mowers, 36' walk behind, two 60" and a scag 48" courgar. I would like to try some of those blades

6. kennyb

kennyb LawnSite Member

i have never heard of meg mo blades. tell me about them. why are they better? i like the sound of a further discharge. are they higher lift only? i would like to try a set on one of my danes.

7. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

The Meg Mo's will probably do everything you have ever wanted out of a blade - wet, dry, even discharge, small clippings, in fact, you will probably mulch without the mulch kits on. Why not let mother nature have back what she grew - Meg Mo's will eliminate the need for bagging, and the lawn will look better down the road.

Thanks, Brad

8. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Yep,

Meg Mo blades can do all of that and I will not mow without mine.:D

9. J.Henderson

J.Henderson LawnSite Member

Meg-Mo,

Are you going to be in Rock Island in MArch for the expo? If so, bring along a set for a 36" Exmark Metro, and I will pick them up from you. Thus saving the shipping and handling.

10. J.Henderson

J.Henderson LawnSite Member

Also, I looked at your price list. Is that 89.95 each or for both blades? So for a 36" metro the price would be......?