Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if any LCOs in Michigan would be intrested in mentoring. I know that experience is necessary to succeed in this business and would really like to "tag along" to see the way any of you operate. I'm by far the most efficent or could use improvement(s). I also know that time is money and wouldn't want to take away from your work but, I could spare a day a week or whatever is convienant if anyone is intrested.

·
Registered
13,488 Posts
I would be happy to help you out in any way I can. It would be a little impracticle for you to come up here, but it may be worth your while. I've got about 20 years in the biz, and know dozens of "worksavers" and "workwasters" that are so common of many lco's. I'm probrably about 45 minutes north of you.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Good for you Moguy!!!

That is exactly the best and fastest way to succeed in any business... Find someone who is successful and copy what they do... Then you can tweek the business to find your niche....

You are on the right track.... keep the good attitude... :)

Best of luck, Clay

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys,
Runner- I grew up in the Flint area and would really like to meet up with you, whenever your schedule allows. Whats the best way to contact you ? Nextel ?

·
Former Moderator
6,065 Posts
Moguy:

I'd say you made a good choice selecting Runner (Joe).
From his posts here, he sounds like he run a good reputable business, very polite, and nice. I'm sure he will be of much help to you. :)

·
Registered
13,488 Posts
Why THANK you, Jodi! :)
Moguy, I will PM you my cell #. You can call anytime.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Originally posted by 1MajorTom
Moguy:

I'd say you made a good choice selecting Runner (Joe).
From his posts here, he sounds like he run a good reputable business, very polite, and nice. I'm sure he will be of much help to you. :)
I agree. What a good way to learn the trade and get some new ideas too.

·
Banned
1,647 Posts
Moguy

No doubt you are going about your business correctly. Wish you best of Luck in your business and lifes endeavours.

If you would like another sounding board to bounce ideas off, your more than welcome to email me. Click my profile, you can email me through there.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks GLAN
I spoke with Runner earlier today and in the small amount of time we spoke, I learned quite a few time saving tips/ information that was really amazing when you think about it. It's great to be able to listen and then learn ways to save time, which in turn cuts expenses. If there are any newer LCOs looking to learn the ins and outs of becoming successful I'd recommend doing this. Again Runner, I appreciate your time and the info you spoke about and look forward to future conversations.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.