1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Alan0354, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Alan0354

Alan0354 LawnSite Platinum Member

Say what!!? What kind? Good for you!!!:waving:

2. j-ville native

j-ville native LawnSite Senior Member

Hey everybody have a great holiday weekend. I actually just got a phone call from some joker, that's not even a customer of mine, that wanted their grass cut. Why would they wait until now to call for lawn service? It's Friday night. It's also very dark outside so even if I was willing to cut their grass I wouldn't physically be able to do it until tomorrow which is Christmas Eve, which I'm spending with my family and going to church. I ain't mowing this weekend

3. j-ville native

j-ville native LawnSite Senior Member

by the way, what's santa bringing yall? I asked for some noise cancelling headphones :)

4. fireman gus

fireman gus LawnSite Senior Member

Merry Christmas to all. May you be richly bless this holiday season and in the upcoming year.

5. stonebridge

stonebridge LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from NEW PALESTINE IN

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all on lawnsite. this site has been a blessing to me and I am sure, to many others. It has help me learn, grow, fail and succeed in this lawn care life. I thank everyone for there post in every forum of everyday, and pray we will all have a safe and drought less upcoming season.

JEREMIAH 29:11

6. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Saweeett!!!
    firearms and tractors/mowers, my two favorite pasttimes in that order. What did you get if you don't mind mentioning it here (or PM if you'd rather).

7. Columbia Care

Columbia Care LawnSite Member

We would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a very Prosperouse New Year!

8. Premier landscaping south

Premier landscaping south LawnSite Senior Member

Very cool. We just got back from the Christmas service and we had 17 people their! We will have to meet up sometime before a service and say hey.

9. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

Been wanting a pump 12 gauge so I got a Mossberg 500. Turned 18 today so it was kinda a gift from dad. Today was awesome.
    Mike

10. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Awesome. Be careful with it, but enjoy the heck out of it, and again, Happy B-day!

Hey, I just checked the time, and I see I'm talking to you from the future right now. :cool2:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2011