Lawn Care Forum banner

Merry Christmas

4K views 27 replies 14 participants last post by  Junior M 
#1 ·
Merry Christmas yall..

what are yall doing for the holidays?

We only worked Monday and Tuesday. Rained Tuesday night making a driveway job I am on a muddy mess.

So the boss asked me what I wanted to do, I told him I wanted the rest of the week off.

So we took the rest of the week off and I took wednesday to get a toolbox. :cool2: and went duck hunting Thursday. :cool2:

going hunting again Christmas evening and the following day. :cool2:

See less See more
#27 ·
There is areas in this province the Canada Geese have multiplied too much and now they are looking at a cull on them. Junior would probably love to have a crack at shooting a couple of them.

The geese are honking schitting machines they distroy people lawns and landscaping, there is too many of them, with the weather changes they don't fly south for the winter anymore.

#28 ·
There is areas in this province the Canada Geese have multiplied too much and now they are looking at a cull on them. Junior would probably love to have a crack at shooting a couple of them.

The geese are honking schitting machines they distroy people lawns and landscaping, there is too many of them, with the weather changes they don't fly south for the winter anymore.
We got geese here GR... But I hunt this thing called a puddle duck. They like shallow backwater. Geese like ponds and fields.. and big water.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.