Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 5 year old Metro w a 470 rac Vac.
Two mounting brackets fell off and I need new ones, but the dealer can't find a part number.
there the two brackets closest to the engine, one on each side.
They are simply stamped out strips of metal that has a hole for a bolt to go through and it goes under the metro frame and pulls the trac vac frame down on the Metro . No holes are drilled into the metro and this is a dealer mounted unit.
Anyone know what I'm refering to?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts