MG Lawn Care Setup 2012

MGLawnCare1

LawnSite Member
Hello here are some pictures of my set up for 2012. I am open to comments so let me know what you think.

content___media_external_images_media_207.jpg

content___media_external_images_media_209.jpg

content___media_external_images_media_213.jpg

content___media_external_images_media_214.jpg

content___media_external_images_media_215.jpg

content___media_external_images_media_219.jpg

content___media_external_images_media_220.jpg

content___media_external_images_media_218.jpg

lawnguy27

LawnSite Member
Looks good
Posted via Mobile Device

ringahding

LawnSite Senior Member
Looks GREAT ! ! Almost time for a bigger trailer. How do you like the STIHL Trimmers? I have sworn by ECHO forever(toooo long now) I purchased 2 brand new ones with in the past 2 seasons and they both are now JUNK..takes seriously 5 minutes to start them. They have no carb adjustment at all...

OP
M

MGLawnCare1

LawnSite Member
Thanks man. I just got that trailer. Ha I may should have got the 16' but the 14' is doing what I need it to do. I really like my Stihl trimmers. They run very well and start easy. I just started last year so I really do not know the long term effects on the trimmer. This year I bought Husqvarna 323L trimmer because I really liked my little 130bt blower. The reason I liked it so much is it will start up in one or two pulls at the most. I also got a bigger Husqvarna blower witch is the BT350. So far so good.

kmzlawncare

LawnSite Senior Member
Everything looks good It looks like a nice clean setup with every thing you need. Good luck this season.

OP
M

MGLawnCare1

LawnSite Member
Reply ringahding:
Thanks man. I just got that trailer. Ha I may should have got the 16' but the 14' is doing what I need it to do. I really like my Stihl trimmers. They run very well and start easy. I just started last year so I really do not know the long term effects on the trimmer. This year I bought Husqvarna 323L trimmer because I really liked my little 130bt blower. The reason I liked it so much is it will start up in one or two pulls at the most. I also got a bigger Husqvarna blower witch is the BT350. So far so good.

Reply LawnMan19:
Thanks man. I bought the ZT100 over the winter. So I haven't got to run it to much but I did do some leaf clean up with it and it did great. I'll try to keep you updated when I start using it more and
Let you know how it runs out.

Reply Deere616:
Thanks man. I know the Bob Cat dealer here sales a lot of them but I know you don't really see many of them out on the used Market. This is an older one but it only has 22 original hours. It just has sat around for years and I found it on CL and think I got a pretty good deal on it.

flatlander42

LawnSite Silver Member
I'd like to see more pics of that bobcat mower...and the lawns you cut with it!

There was a guy around me with one that I was going to look at before I got my Navigator.

I'm just curious on what I missed out on!

Adamp247

LawnSite Member
Just noticed that you're from Muscle Shoals! How is competition there? Lots of people doing lawn care? I ask because I'll be going to UNA in the fall, so I may start doing work there if it isn't really cut throat. Like the equipment and trailer btw. Where'd you get the trailer?