Lawn Care Forum banner
21 - 40 of 18,746 Posts
I've seen some frost in the morning. It rained a lot today (Friday) but no freezing rain. Just really windy and cold.

For those of you around the waterford, clarkston area.....do most of you go to Weingartz? I went there for the first time a few days ago and they are quite inexpensive compared to the place I usually go. The salesmen were nice, but I was surprised that none of them had heard of Meg-Mo blades or an OCDC.

Discussion starter · #27 ·
80's for tomorrow.

If we only would have got some rain monday, and then the grass would be sprouting up big time. It's still kind of slowing down up here. Weeklys are starting to get moved to every 9/10 days.

"For those of you around the waterford, clarkston area.....do most of you go to Weingartz?"
Yes, that and the cutters edge, which isnt far from weingartz.
Were you referring to Atherton road sales as far as the place you usually go to?

I am from all over. Go from detroit to dearborn to west bloomfield and into Warren. Hopefully next season we can run two crews.

Anyone share shop space? or interested in?

I am looking into some commercial space and it is just ridiculous.

anyone around here swap work? I get quite a few requests for services that I don't offer like full landscaping. I wouldn't mind swapping for a new weekly account or something of the like. Or, if anyone gets rid of any customers or turn down new accounts, do you ever refer or call other LCOs?

Originally posted by Moguy
"For those of you around the waterford, clarkston area.....do most of you go to Weingartz?"
Yes, that and the cutters edge, which isnt far from weingartz.
Were you referring to Atherton road sales as far as the place you usually go to?
Yes, all the time! Wow, someone has the same dealers as me!:D Cutters edge for blades, Weingartz for blower s and trimmers. Cutters edge needs a new place. Wedged into a strip mall, barely noticeable, and its next to a fingernail place! :mad:

Discussion starter · #37 ·
how did everybody like that wind storm that came through here this weekend? Knocked down so much leaves it was unbelievable.

Discussion starter · #40 ·
I know what you mean, we were doing some landscaping today and we only went for about 4 hours, just too wet and cold out

21 - 40 of 18,746 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.