Michigan State Field Day

GrassManKzoo

LawnSite Fanatic
I’ll be asking questions such as... when’s lunch? And, what’s the code for the credits?

I like the afternoon disease walk, as long as it’s not 90 degrees. It’s cool seeing how in a 12x12 area they mark out 20 different squares with a fungus and show different treatments for all of them. On top of that each square has its own little irrigation system which I think is perty nifty.

HighChiefKC

LawnSite Member
I’ll be asking questions such as... when’s lunch? And, what’s the code for the credits?

I like the afternoon disease walk, as long as it’s not 90 degrees. It’s cool seeing how in a 12x12 area they mark out 20 different squares with a fungus and show different treatments for all of them. On top of that each square has its own little irrigation system which I think is perty nifty.
Well that’s really cool. They don’t do diddly like that at Indiana field day. Nothing but powerpoints! Zzzzzzz

GrassManKzoo

LawnSite Fanatic
I thought last year you could get Indiana credits, you just had to talk to a guy and fill out different papers. There was probably 10 guys from down there.

HighChiefKC

LawnSite Member
Well damn, wish I would have known about this sooner. It’s tomorrow right? I might try to go next year. Sounds like you guys learn a helluva lot more than we do. Turfgrass research center even sounds fancy. We just have it at the fairgrounds in a building