1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

mickey thompson atz

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by 1999frontier, May 21, 2010.

1. 1999frontier

1999frontier LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

I'm still looking at different tires and I saw the Mickey Thompson ATZ. Has anyone ever had these or know anybody that has them? I'm looking for an aggressive looking a/t tire.

2. Moto52

Moto52 LawnSite Member

those are my next tires i'm going to buy, two of my friends have them. they seem to wear nice and they come in an E rated tire which is good for 3/4 ton and 1 ton trucks.

3. JoeHop6299

JoeHop6299 LawnSite Member

Have you checked on the MT-M-16s I'm running them on my Dulley. They are bad-ass!!

4. Larry Overcash

Larry Overcash LawnSite Member

I like the Nitto Terra-Grapplers. I had BFG A/T's and these Nitto's are much better in my opinion.

5. 1999frontier

1999frontier LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

I had also thought about the Nitto's. I've heard a lot of mixed reviews on them about wear. Some last a long time and some don't.

6. M.M.A. Mowing

M.M.A. Mowing LawnSite Member

I just recently bought coopers zeon ltz 305/50. They are a lot cheaper than nittos or bfs but still have the agressive at look with a nice smooth hwy ride. For only 140 a piece, I think they are great.
    Posted via Mobile Device