• CA Lessons: Landscaping To Reduce Wildfire Risk
    While there are no ways to fireproof a property, there are strategies to design and maintain landscapes for reduced vulnerability. Click here to learn more.

Middle TN Lawns pics

Here are a few pictures of some stuff I have done and my truck.

-I built the patio over the winter, first time doing something this big, it turned out great. Second pic is of some of the cuts i made, they looked good I thought.

-I have a F-350 turbo diesel. any buyers?!! you can have it!

-Here is the yard I learned to really stripe up a yard, this guy put a fortune in it.

-Playgrounds are easy money and if you know what you are doing it doesn't take long, I did this whole playground in about 12 hours.

DSC00078 (Small).JPG

DSC00080 (Small).JPG

pics 016 (Small).jpg

yards 004 (Small).jpg

DSC00102 (Small).JPG

TheLawnBarber

LawnSite Senior Member
Everything I see looks fantastic! Keep up the good work. Are you a solo operator?

W.L.S.27

LawnSite Member
Hey there! Good to have you on lawnsite; looks like you do very good work. How much are you looking to get for your truck? Could you pm me some more details?
Thanks
-Chris

OP
M

Middle Tennessee Lawns

LawnSite Member
Yeah I work alone, I have some experienced friends that help me out when I need them.

I would let the truck go for about $7000, it's worth it. It has some issues that need to be addressed, but the motor it great, all the pulling power you need, It would be a awsome second truck just used for hauling, but it wears me out on those days out cutting all day.

TazLandscapes

LawnSite Member
Hi There!!
How many times did you go over that lawn to get those stripes and what type of mower did you use.Because that lawn Looks Pimped!!!!:cool2:

:walking: :dancing:

Thanks
Mike DiBiase

waterboy1

LawnSite Member
I'd like some info on the truck. Miles, year, and etc.

Thanks,
Jason

C. MOORE LAWNS

LawnSite Member
That yard looks DANK!!! Also, you live in one of the best states ever.......:drinkup:

zim bob the landscaper

LawnSite Bronze Member
That yard looks DANK!!! Also, you live in one of the best states ever.......:drinkup:
haha dude i havent heard "DANK" in a million years.:laugh: o and the lawn looks sick nasty!! haha which means wicked good...

lifetree

LawnSite Fanatic
Very nice work ... congratulations.