• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

midwest iowa

ranger351w

LawnSite Member
chopsticks33 said:
anyone from around central iowa?
Not far from you
Eddyville Ia

ExecutiveLawns

LawnSite Member
Im from the des moines area

wahlturfcare

LawnSite Senior Member
norwalk area here.

by the way, if any of you guys from the des moines area need any leaf help or aeration i will ablige as i do it for alot fo my friends. also, i make dethatcher and leaf plows for fall clean ups if anyone is looking for some.

IA_James

LawnSite Silver Member
Marshalltown here.

zz4guy

LawnSite Senior Member
Marion, IA here.

U guys done any fall cleanups yet?

IA_James

LawnSite Silver Member
Marion, IA here.

U guys done any fall cleanups yet?
Nah, probably do the last or 2nd to last mow of the year tomorrow or Monday. Grass has just about given up here, maple trees starting to turn yellow and all.

wahlturfcare

LawnSite Senior Member
i've started some cleanups already, but have mainly been aerating alot. I wont be done with regular mowing until the end of october as all of my yards are still growing.

Green-Pro

LawnSite Bronze Member
Hey guys how's it going? South of Iowa City here GO HAWKS!!!!!

Good rains and nice temps all season, probably be mowing until the end of October, possibly even the first week in November. Finishing up fall applications (call ups), start aerations in a couple of weeks, cleanups end of October into November. Last application in November, then sssssllllleeeeeeppppppp!!