1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Mikegyver Equipment/Work/ETC pics thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Mikegyver, Feb 5, 2013.

1. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the tag line in the mailers. I may start doing something similar with that on my next advertising media and on my enclosed when I buy one this yr. "Putting Professionalism Back Into The Industry"
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

That one really came off the top of my head last year. I wanted something that summed our company up in one line, and that's it. I do everything humanly possible and then some to keep everything above board. It really does set us apart from other companies.

3. ETPRO

ETPRO LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Pittsburg, TX

Got any time to put up some pics? How's season been going? Been running wide open for last 3.5 months.

4. Mikegyver

Thats how its been for us! Extremely busy. Finally hired a guy for 30 hrs a week.

5. ETPRO

Male, from Pittsburg, TX

Awesome good to hear.

6. Mondragon Lawn Serv

Mondragon Lawn Serv LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

The great thing about working down here south texas is that work is abundant year through. I'm glad y'all been busy!!

7. Mikegyver

Bought a 52" great dane today. Turns out it may have hydro issues, will get pics up later today.

8. ETPRO

Male, from Pittsburg, TX

Took your advice on the name change thing. I was googling my business every way I could think of and you're right. Right after my businesses website there were 12 listings for lawnsite posts. I would much rather fly under some customers radars.

9. Mikegyver

:) Words you say on the internet can come back to bite you when they are connected to your company name.

10. Mikegyver

Going to throw a few pics up real quick. Getting crazy (has been for the past several months) can't hardly keep up. Working on repowering a Scag this week, will be putting pics up of that later.
    Bought this a few weeks ago, ended up having issues with the wheel motors so we pulled engine.
    [​IMG]