• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

mildew or mold!

ashs inc

LawnSite Senior Member
at my home I noticed some mold or mildew around the wooden windows frames. I dont want to put a pressure washer on it. I was wondering if I could clean it off with clorox jomax mixture and a nozzle on my water hose. any help will be greatly appreciated

squirtgun

LawnSite Member
No need for Jomax/Just soap,water and a gallon of bleach in a 5 gallon bucket.Brush it on the window frames and rinse.

Your post at 4:43 yesterday I was washing a house
Your post at 11:00 last night I was washing restaurant kitchen
Your post at 10:12 today I was bidding new work.

We all have businesses to run so if someone doesn't answer right away it might be because they are working.

FCPWLLC

LawnSite Senior Member
No need for Jomax/Just soap,water and a gallon of bleach in a 5 gallon bucket.Brush it on the window frames and rinse.

Your post at 4:43 yesterday I was washing a house
Your post at 11:00 last night I was washing restaurant kitchen
Your post at 10:12 today I was bidding new work.

We all have businesses to run so if someone doesn't answer right away it might be because they are working.

Correct about the soap/bleach mix. Jomax is crap. The bleach does all the work and Jomax tries to take credit for the results.

I was washing, riding my motorcyle, and washing some more. Eating in between and lovin' on the wife a little too.

OP
A

ashs inc

LawnSite Senior Member
thanks for the help guys. i was at home doing paper work while i have others working! thanks again!