Lawn Care Forum banner

mildew or mold!

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  grassfly 
#1 ·
at my home I noticed some mold or mildew around the wooden windows frames. I dont want to put a pressure washer on it. I was wondering if I could clean it off with clorox jomax mixture and a nozzle on my water hose. any help will be greatly appreciated

#4 ·
No need for Jomax/Just soap,water and a gallon of bleach in a 5 gallon bucket.Brush it on the window frames and rinse.

Your post at 4:43 yesterday I was washing a house
Your post at 11:00 last night I was washing restaurant kitchen
Your post at 10:12 today I was bidding new work.

We all have businesses to run so if someone doesn't answer right away it might be because they are working.

#5 ·
No need for Jomax/Just soap,water and a gallon of bleach in a 5 gallon bucket.Brush it on the window frames and rinse.

Your post at 4:43 yesterday I was washing a house
Your post at 11:00 last night I was washing restaurant kitchen
Your post at 10:12 today I was bidding new work.

We all have businesses to run so if someone doesn't answer right away it might be because they are working.
Correct about the soap/bleach mix. Jomax is crap. The bleach does all the work and Jomax tries to take credit for the results.

I was washing, riding my motorcyle, and washing some more. Eating in between and lovin' on the wife a little too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.