1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Millenia Wall Solutions

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by djsebek, Sep 6, 2007.

1. djsebek

djsebek LawnSite Member

2. forestfireguy

forestfireguy LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Looks kinda cheexy to me......like a kids toy.

3. steve5966

steve5966 LawnSite Member

Sold at Home Depot. Nuff said.

4. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

The install pics look like they were made in photoshop

5. moosbro

moosbro LawnSite Member

6. scapepro

scapepro LawnSite Member

I have installed a wall with this product and have seen contractors work with this product and it has performed very well. The wall I installed went in faster, straighter and was more stable, due to the interlocking features. It seems worth giving a try.

7. PlatinumLandCon

scapepro,
    Does the product look fake? I'm concerned about the look and if it will look like plastic "lego" type of thing. I would give it a try, it just doesn't seem like the type of product I could see myself installing because it isn't stone/concrete.

8. scapepro

scapepro LawnSite Member

musclecarboy,

The product actually looks better than concrete. The product is imaged from cut stone and therefore has the lines and relief of quarried stone. The product also is coated with a custom coating to get rid of that fake plastic look and give it a stone feel. I know that Wal-Mart construction crews just put in a wall in North Carolina at one of their new store constructions using this product. I saw pictures of that wall and it looked pretty good.

9. PlatinumLandCon

Hmm sounds like an interesting product. I would like to see a block or see an install before I'd consider using it.

10. McKeeLand

McKeeLand LawnSite Senior Member

i ordered a brochure from them. the big thing about them is they are so light. one guy can carry several at a time. how is the pricing though, the same as concrete?