1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

mini ex with powered wheelbarrow OR mini skid steer

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by mikeconcrete, Apr 7, 2016.

1. mikeconcrete

mikeconcrete LawnSite Member

RJ,
    can get messersi at eastern farm equipment in ontario, canada, and in the States at access construction equipment - https://www.accessconstructionequipment.com

Messersi is expensive. Had a demo, but just driving in yard with no load in bucket. Felt slow and no manuverable as i hoped.

2. john365

john365 LawnSite Member
    from mass

We used a Wacker dumper with our 305 great way to move material

IMG_0572.JPG

BrandonV likes this.
  3. mikeconcrete

john365, that dumper is too big for my applications. I have to get into backyards and sidewards in new subdivisions. Less that 4' wide most of the time.

4. david bailey

david bailey LawnSite Member

I have used a Toro Workman to move material. Wouldn't be good for concrete tho.

5. kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from USA

I ran a muck truck once, that thing was great!

hort101 likes this.
  6. mikeconcrete

Hey kawi guy, did you use it for transporting wet concrete ?
    Have reservations about heaving to lift it with your arms/back/legs, as a full hopper of wet concrete is heavy and plus the added weight of the machine. Also the mobility around tight turns when carrying heavy wet concrete. And having to reach down to put into reverse once dumped to back up constantly and put into forward gear. Curious if anyone has used the Camisa track dumpers. Perhaps a new thread on Camisa.