1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Mini Me is back in the shop

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tiedeman, Aug 13, 2004.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I got the other hedge trimmer back today from the dealer. It was just a spark plug.

hpim0480.jpg

2. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

You brought it in and it needed a spark plug? lol I'd have been too embarassed to post that. 8)

Oh, BTW, your football field looks AWESOME, and I highly suspect that it will land you some more good accounts......commercial ones. Keep up the great work.

3. tiedeman

from earth

He said it was a bad spark plug. I would have never known. The plug was clean as a whistle. Stupid, just plain stupid.

Thanks for the praise on the football field. I would like it to bring in some commerical accounts

4. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

"T", what brand are those hedge trimmers ?

5. tiedeman

from earth

both of those are Cub Commerical. I love using Cub, cheap, yet good quality equipment, except for what happened the other day with the plug, but I can't blame that on the equipment That is the first time I have had a problem with "Mini Me" since I bought it, which was 2 years ago.

6. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Don't see much of that brand here in Rhode Island...that's why I didn't know what they were. Mostly Echo, Redmax, JD, Little Wonder in this area.....Thanx for the info

7. tiedeman

from earth

yup, most 2-cycle that people use around here is Husky, Cub, and Stihl

8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

They look just like Stihl. Let's find out who Cub is using for their 2 stroker stuff.