minimax

Plant Building Road surface Window Land lot

Plant Road surface Tree Asphalt Land lot

Plant Road surface Tree Land lot Asphalt

#5 ·
coopers,Hows the fuel tank working out?
minimax

#7 ·
Good to hear coopers,Have you been busy?
minimax

#12 ·
Scag48,Give me a call if your coming up and and I try to meet up with you,can be a little hard with me working 7 days a week:dizzy:.
Dirtman2007,those blocks weigh between 1750 lbs for a top block to 3000 lbs for bottom corner, my 35 does not like the corners.
GWhunter,I have a guy I use to hydroseed if I need it,we don't get erosion out here like back east,it can rain 24 hrs and only get 1/2 of rain.
bobcat ron,I can curves them as tight a 8 foot radius.
minimax

#16 ·
Matt, no that is my my Dad helping and I had the CT322 in for all the grading and moving of base and backfill material.

minimax

#18 ·
Bleed Green,No,brushcutting is 50-60% of what I do,but I do lots of different stuff.Walls are less that 10% so far but growing on how many I'm doing.

minimax

#20 ·
I set the whole wall siting on the bottom and the two walls together a 8' foot tall I can reach higher but the blocks start to hit my thumb and stick, but it will pick them up.I only got one pic of the 322 and it was already in the trailer but here it is.
Tire Wheel Car Plant Vehicle

minimax

Tire Wheel Car Plant Vehicle

#22 ·
Rockset,no it is a stihl power broom,Can be a saving grace at the end of the day.

minimax

#25 ·
The wheels suck. They just make it so the unit blows everything foward. My guys hate that. They like the straight shaft unit quite a bit. It will allow you to angle the head so it will sweep away from curbs and such.

My guys also like the Stihl with the rubber paddles instead of the brush. The brushes seem to bend and cause the tool to bite down and bog the unit down. The paddles don't do that. They will also loosen and sweep up caked mud and deep sand.

One of my units is the Stihl Combi system. Its a power unit with interchangeable shafts. Its got the rubber head on it. I also have a Yard boss, Its got the brush head that the guys don't like.

We also take the big ass gaurd off. Its heavy and ackward, and the guys realy hate it. The units don't throw stuff to much, they keep it close to the ground making the gaurds kinda usless anyway.

With the paddle head you can sweep gravel out of grass after the snow melts. my father in-law bought one for this purpose and was not dissappointed.

I have said it a thousand times. This unit is my best tool purchase ever. The first time you use one you will understand why.

http://www.stihlusa.com/accessories/multi.html

J.

#26 ·
Rock,I have the stihl Combi power head,broom,weed eater,hedge trimmer,pole saw and it has been great.The stihl broom head will run the brushes or the rubber paddles so you can change between then real easy.That broom has got me some jobs because someone saw me cleaning up at the end of the day with it and said my guy does not do that!! I don't think I could get along without it anymore.

minimax

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.