1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Mirage enclosed trailer?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by apolooza, Jan 25, 2006.

1. apolooza

apolooza LawnSite Member

I soon will be purchasing a 6X12 enclosed trailer. I have a lead on a 2 yr old used Interstate or a new Mirage, both for about the same price. I did a search here for Mirage trailers, but did not find anything. Does anybody have any experience with them?

2. Triple R

Triple R LawnSite Member

My dad has a 6x12 Interstate. These trailers are built well with a lot of features that come standard like lights inside and out back also aluminum diamond plate trim and stone gaurd. I would have bought an Interstate if I didn't already have a Haulmark.

3. DAN-O'S TURF MANAGEMENT

DAN-O'S TURF MANAGEMENT LawnSite Member

I have a 20 foot U.S. Cargo enclosed trailer, and it's one of the best investments that I believe I have made! It's a v-nose with shiny diamond plate aluminum on the nose.THe floor is checker board linoleum. There are 5 small 12 volt lights up on the center inside of the roof. It has a 30 amp r.v. braker iside and 5, 4 foot double flourecent bulb lights inside encased in that same shiny aluminum diamond plate. On the outside there are 2 quartz halogen lights counter sunk on the left and right sides of the side double door.They act as outside "shop lights". All in all it's a wonderfull trailer and is a killer mobile billboard, and my GMC dually with the vortec 502 engine hardly knows it's back there! THanks for your time......Dan with Dan-o's Turf Management

4. Allen's LS

Allen's LS LawnSite Member

I will have to check, but I think Mirage is a off-shoot of one of the other big Trailer makers??? I will do some checking and get back to ya.