Mobile Apps for your customers?

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by TurfWerks, Oct 19, 2018.

1. TurfWerks

TurfWerks LawnSite Senior Member

Do any of you offer a mobile app thru ITunes or Google play store for your customers to interact with? It seems the way society is going that it’s harder to have face to face interaction or even becoming harder to contact customers for services. I have been using texting to schedule apps more and more. I have several customer that will not pick up a phone to save their life, but will text me back almost immediately..

Ricky

2. Green Industry Pro

Green Industry Pro LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Tyler Texas

I know a couple of companies that I've seen online who have tried this sort of thing. I'm fairly interested myself, although less interaction might be better lol

3. grassmonkey0311

grassmonkey0311 LawnSite Gold Member

I found the more interaction the more they were willing to complain about small nonsense things.

lawnoasis likes this.
  4. Green Industry Pro

Green Industry Pro LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Tyler Texas

Totally feel you there. If it ain't broke, don't fix it

5. andersman02

andersman02 LawnSite Senior Member

Honestly, I would guess its going to cost you a pretty penny to have an app created specifically for your own company with that all the things you would want on it. I believe trugreen has something like that.

We have a customer portal they can log into and order services, check pricing, check their acct balance etc etc but no app