1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Mobile marketing

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Zito, Mar 29, 2004.

1. Zito

Zito LawnSite Member

I have signs on my truck, but I want to be more interactive. I want people to be able to see my signs, walk over, and get a business card and a flyer. I thought about mounting some holders on the side of the truck and then filling them up when I stop at Walmart or wherever. Anyone have any ideas?

2. monkey9197

monkey9197 LawnSite Member
    from NY

u wanna put like billboards basically onthe sides of the truck and park it by busy roads? i guess it can work make sure cops wont harass you for non sense

3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Zito,

How about something like this? Click image for link.

[​IMG]

4. celltech

celltech LawnSite Member

Hey gopher, I like that idea. No matter what, potential customers will almost always have access to your business card. Only thing I think I would do is label it bigger to draw more attention to it. Do you know, is that on both sides? How about a LITTLE flyer with the business card attached to it. I don't know about everyone else, but I like it....probably just because I have never seen it before.

5. Zito

Zito LawnSite Member

Yeah, Gopher, that's what I'm talkin about. Celltech's on to something. I'm gonna go to Walmart. If I find something, I'll let you know. If I find something else (my digital camera is missing. think the kids got it:confused: ) I'll post a pic.