• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Mole damage repair

Easy

LawnSite Member
I need some suggestions on what to do to repair damage caused by moles over the winter. It seem as if the moles have made tunnels, which fill with water from rain and melting snow, which makes the ground "mushy". The area is a low spot to start with, but never was this bad until the mole damage last year. I considered filling, but the area is next to a curtain drain and should not be filled too much. Where the ground was hard, it is now soft with standing water.
Any ideas??
Thanks
Don

Lucky's Lawncare

LawnSite Member
I have 2 customers with the same problem. I would also appreciate any info. Thanks!!

OP
Easy

Easy

LawnSite Member
I have 2 new customers, and one existing customer with this problem. The existing customer didn't want to do anything last year, but now, after the damage, wants it repaired. Also, it has been so wet, the ground is just real soft and mushy, too soft to use a front end loader to bring in top soil.
Don