1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Money-making/Time-saving ideas

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by thelawnguy, Apr 16, 2000.

1. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

rechargable impact wrench? what brand? a previous post had a exellent ideaa about keeping a spare rim and tire on the truck.... so many times ive had a flat so that mower was out for the day!

2. DLC

DLC LawnSite Member

NORTHERN HAD ONE THAT YOU HOOK UP TO YOUR MOWER OR TRUCK BATTERY THAT HAS 200 LBS OF TORQUE I UES A 120 WITH A SMALL GENERATOR ITS LIKE AMERICAN EXPRESS I NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT CHANGE FLATS ON TRAILER OR TRUCK IN 5 MIN

3. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

HOW MUCH WAS IT? I'M STILL USING A 1/2&quot; DRIVE RATCHET TO CHANGE BLADES, IT TAKES ME 15 MINUTES! I NEED SOMETHING FASTER THAN THAT.<p>HOMER

4. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

i looked at the dewalt site and they have a very good electric impact wrench! they make exellent products so i think im gonna take a ride over to home depot and buy one!