• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

More opinions please on our truck lettering...

impactlandscaping

LawnSite Silver Member
I like the proposed second set ,Jim. The only one I'm not sure of is the trailer signage.It looks too bare above the ph.# and web. Maybe bigger fonts, or some artwork in between them ?

OP
JimLewis

JimLewis

LawnSite Fanatic
The idea behind the truck lettering change is to match our new forms more. We have totally re-designed all of our estimate, bid, invoice, letterhead forms and part of the new design is the tiltled logo with the circle around it - in the background - as a watermark. Here is an example....

landscaping-proof.gif

jsr2741

LawnSite Senior Member
Like the current lettering the best.

I have a Dodge quad too with lettering on the doors, in my opinion though the lettering would look better on your door rather than the half door, but thats just me.

Anyway your trucks look pretty sharp either way.

CNYScapes

LawnSite Senior Member
Jim, I like the new one better. It grabs my attention and is more memorable. Now people dont have to read the writing to know its you, they will associate the circle with the stripe through it as your logo. Keep the new one.