Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Arkansas, and the past couple of weeks, I have woke up to some pretty heavy dew on the grass. Do the rest of yall still mow, or do yall wait a couple hours to let it dry up?

·
Registered
743 Posts
What's Dew? LOL :)

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
If there is a lot of growth ill take the backpack blower and blow it off real quick . for me its quicker to blow the grass then its to scrape the deck . After heavy rain out comes the walk behind blower

·
Registered
99 Posts
I just keep mowing. It may take a few min.longer than usual to get things looking good but it beats getting behind or working late. Because in southern illinois when tha humidity is high thare is a good dew everyday.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm drinkin a Mt. Dew right now to get engergized for the day :blob3: I live in south Arkansas and I wait till about 8:30 - 9 to start. Anytime before that the poor old Crapsman just won't cut goin any faster than crawling speed, without goin over it twice. So I just wait till alittle later.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.