Here's before and after pics of a little landscaping project I did for wifey for Mother's Day. I had created the bed last year but never got around to putting anything in it other than some salvaged Hostas and then we actually grew some extra pumpkin plants in it that we had. I divided the Hostas a little bit to get some coverage on the right side, dug up a couple of ferns from elsewhere on our property and transplanted some Blackeyed Susans that either grew wild in there or wifey planted...not sure which. Those are on the left near the steps. The only thing I bought was the 2 Summer Snowflake Viburnums and the mulch. I'm not a big fan of the rubble wall but it was there when we bought the place. I actually rebuilt part of it a few years back and dug down on the back side and snuck some fabric in because soil was constantly washing out from between the rocks. The plan now is to just leave it be and try to hide it some and take the focus off of it. I do plan to put a better course of cap stones on top of the wall some time and make a bed on the back side of it near that Stewartia (a gift from my Uncle). I made a quick attempt to run a perforated pipe from the gutter to the bed after I was done but the grade just isn't right. That's why the mulch near there is disturbed a bit and looks to be a different color. My kids planted some wildflowers in my wife's "wildflower patch" which is really just a crappy lawn area that she planted a few wildflowers in years ago. It drives me nuts because I'm only allowed to mow it once a year and it looks more like an overgrown area than a wildflower patch. So at least now maybe there will actually be some wildflowers in it, lol. I had the kids use my Grassstitcher to plant them.