• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

Movies

Tim1075

LawnSite Member
Tonight i was watching home alone 3 and i saw that they had a really good scene with a few plows in it. I was wondering if you guys knew of any other movies with good plow scenes.

cat320

LawnSite Senior Member
yes those chevies in Home Alone looked great I was wishing that one of them was mine .Our town has all new chevies 8500 series and they are set up very nice.

plowking35

LawnSite Bronze Member
Movie called buetifull girls. ABout couples that live in lake effect prone areas, and boyfriends have to plow. A good scene with a guy ploing through the front yard of his girlfriends house. It will be on Comedy Central today at 2 pm.
Dino

thelawnguy

LawnSite Silver Member
"Mickeys Christmas" someone asks the plowguy if he's working tonight. "Not tonight, its Christmas Eve!" (yeah right only in cartoons).

jason2

LawnSite Member
I watched Beautiful Girls on comedy central last night. Some good scenes in it. One of the main characters piles snow in front of his ex-girlfriends garage door with a late 70's Ford with what looks to be a western plow. Another scene the same Ford is used to mash a BMW full of guys into a snowbank, preventing them from getting out of the car.

Matt Dillon drives a '67-'72 Chevy/Meyers setup. Not a lot of plowing, but a decent movie.

RYAN

LawnSite Member
Just saw Beautiful Girls on comedy central. Not a bad flick if you get cable give it a shot. BMW getting plowed was pretty funny.