Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys been doing landscaping for an apt complex up here in buffalo for ten years now and im really interested in moving down to the greenville area. I was down there with my girlfriend last month and we both really love the area. I really want to get into owning my own lawncare buisiness down there and was wondering what the competition is like? In other words are you guys making a good buck? We especially like the Wade Hampton,Taylors and Simpsonville areas so any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I don't live in S.C., but I have family/friends there, so I've been there four times in the last year. I know of two companies that are really making a lot with hardscaping, irrigation, and lighting, but from what I've heard the lawn maintenance market is a bit crowded.

You might talk to Chestnut Oaks Prez, or ViceNut, who are both members here.
Not sure if anybody is here from "A Yard of Dreams", which is run by a good friend of mine - also in G'ville.

Not sure if that helps you any, but I thought I'd give it a shot. :waving:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.