Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this question has been asked tons of times on here, and that there are lots of threads on the topic. But, many of them state preferences, but not always reasons why those preferences exist. What I would like to know is what brand do you suggest, which brands should I steer clear of, and WHY? What in particular make you love or dislike a certain brand/style of mower.
This is the biggest expense I am going to have starting out, and I just want to make a good decision. I have John Deere, Exmark, Cub Cadet, and Gravely dealers fairly close by.

Thanks,
Ken

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, guess that would help wouldn't it. I had been thinking walkbehind, since I wanted to focus on residential, but now I have a cemetery that I will be doing, which is about two and a half acres, with about 150 graves. Lots of open area, thought maybe a z for that, instead of a walkbehind? Talked to the Gravely dealer today, he said it would take me forever with a walkbehind? Guess I just need some guidance there also.

Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.