1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Mower deck suggestions

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by millenniumlandscape, Feb 6, 2002.

1. millenniumlandscape

millenniumlandscape LawnSite Member

Hi everyone,

Without any snow to keep me busy, I have had time to reflect on one issue that causes me the most head aces during the summer mowing seasons. I am trying to come up with a way to reduce the amount of grass that sticks to the bottom of my mower deck. I have tried Slipplate, and pam. I have had no success. Does anyone have any suggestion?

Thanks Kevin

2. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

3. millenniumlandscape

millenniumlandscape LawnSite Member

Thank you for getting back to me so soon. I amy have to try it. I'll let you know how it works out.

Kevin

4. Mowman

Mowman LawnSite Senior Member

I tried this stuff last season. I sprayed the deck then the next morning I went out in a HEAVY dew and cut. To my surprise there was no grass sticking to the underside. This stuff is AWESOME. At my local shop I paid $14.95 per can. This season I'm most likely get a case from the lawnsite store. I will always use this product as it really works.

Mowman