Mower Lift for servicing heavy mowers

nod

LawnSite Member
I'm on the look out for a heavy duty lift for servicing my Kubota G21 HD mower. It weighs 400kg (approx 890lbs) but I cant seem to find a lift capable of lifting that weight.I'm in Ireland but could purchase on-line.

OP
N

nod

LawnSite Member
Elks,what kind of weight will the mojack lift,had a look on their web page and I dont think they will lift 900kgs

seabee003

LawnSite Member
I have a MoJack Pro and it is rated for 750 lbs. Don't forget that your back wheels are on the ground and depending of the weight distribution will carry much of the weight.

I personally would not use it to lift 750 lbs but since your tractor weighs a total of 890 lbs, I would be surprised if more than half of that weight is on the front wheels.

Elks

LawnSite Member
I have a MoJack Pro and it is rated for 750 lbs. Don't forget that your back wheels are on the ground and depending of the weight distribution will carry much of the weight.

I personally would not use it to lift 750 lbs but since your tractor weighs a total of 890 lbs, I would be surprised if more than half of that weight is on the front wheels.
Im not shure. I use it for my 72 in hustler and it does just fine. A tractor type mower may be distributed differently with the motor in the front
Posted via Mobile Device

seabee003

LawnSite Member
True, but even for a tractor that weighs 1000 lbs, more than 75% of the weight would have to be on the front wheels before it would exceed manufacturers spec.

lifetree

LawnSite Fanatic

mowerbrad

LawnSite Fanatic
I too have a MoJack Pro and it will lift my John Deere Z925 with no problems. With the bagging system and full tank of gas, the mower tips the scales at about twice the weight of your kubota.