1. Maintaining Company Culture During Stressful Times

How do you maintain a positive company culture during a time of social distancing, economic uncertainty, and health worries? Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

mower tires

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by little green guy, Jun 7, 2000.

1. ojonesy

ojonesy LawnSite Member

22x1100x8 79lbs. $118.00ea<br>an operator would not know the difference if he was unaware of the tires being filled. Only SuperFlex SoftFill rides like air - 8 durometer - softest on the market. Not sure what &quot;LMO&quot; stands for.<br>Perfect for mowers, decks, ztrs, skid steers, blowers etc.<br>You have to determine what machines cost you the most in downtime and add the amount of flats/slow leaks you get a week times 52 weeks. For landscapers, most cases, it will pay for itself.

2. ojonesy

ojonesy LawnSite Member

www.arnconet.com is mfg. will forward you to dealer in you area

3. Getmow

Getmow LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

Thanks for the reply Mr. Jones. I will look into it.

4. The Mowman

The Mowman LawnSite Member

God you sound like a sales person. Why not offer to go to the guy's house and give him a free demo.

5. ojonesy

ojonesy LawnSite Member

Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't the purpose of discussion groups to offer help, tips, information, etc. that may help you guys KEEP some money in your pockets? Based on the types of questions posted on the site, it seems to me that most members want information to help their businesses and avoid costly problems or mistakes. Not everybody has THE ANSWER, nor do they want to waste time reading silly comments or whining. Just my opinion, of course.

6. Getmow

Getmow LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

Thanks again Mr. Jones. So you are a salesman (or company owner) I don't care. I need an answer to the problem of down time because of flats. I carry spares for my Dixie's on my trucks but am always looking for a better way of doing things. Thanks