1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

    Dismiss Notice

Mower Trimmer Attachment

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by alc, Sep 15, 2003.

  1. alc

    alc LawnSite Member
    Messages: 21

    I am looking for the seller or manufacture of a Trimmer Attachment for Mid Mount mowers. I have seen it before and now I can't find it. (go figure) If you can help me email me @ alc@intercom.net and let me know where I can find. it. It is run by the battery of the mower, and it swings up and down when not in use. Thanks James :cry:
  2. locutus

    locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC
    Messages: 1,266

    dude, Are you sure it runs off the battery of the mower. What you are describing sounds an awful lot like a Flex Deck.
  3. John Gamba

    John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct
    Messages: 10,812

  4. mx495

    mx495 LawnSite Senior Member
    from MO
    Messages: 259

    I know what you are talking about but can't remember the name. I think jungle jims sells them, try that. I think it is called a z trimmer.
  5. Team Gopher

    Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -
    Messages: 4,040

    Here is a pic of it.

  6. Rustic Goat

    Rustic Goat LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,194

    Don't mean this in any way other than a real question (not a put down).
    Just how practical can this sort of thing be?
    Unless you're doing one long straight stretch, isn't maneuverability a problem?
  7. alc

    alc LawnSite Member
    Messages: 21

    With your all's help, I was able to find the product I was looking for. Thanks to all our fellow friends. Its nice too know if you have a questions that you all try too help your peers. Again Thanks alot:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :drinkup: :drinkup:
  8. alc

    alc LawnSite Member
    Messages: 21

    I dont take it in a bad way. I just got a project that has a lot of pastures on it, and the fence's are very long. I belive this will help me save a lot of time. I found it its called a z trimmer by lawn vac. Check it out it might help you. James

Share This Page