Mowing Equipment

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jpeters, Sep 21, 2004.

  1. jpeters

    jpeters LawnSite Member
    Messages: 11

    I am looking for a shoot stop(you can put in front of the shoot to keep grass from blowing into mulch or cars etc..)? Not sure if that is what it is called but I have a Toro and a Scag I would need one for both. I was wondering what company or where I could find one? None of the local dealers have any. Thanks!!
  2. FrankenScagMachines

    FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN
    Messages: 4,739

    Hey bud. I'm in Columbus, IN not too far from you. What you are looking for is called an OCDC- Operator Controlled Discharge Chute. Which deck does your Toro have, the SFS or Turbo-Force? Either way i do not know of a company that makes one for those but I could be wrong. now, a couple companies do make one for the Scag. I beleive Qwik Chute (maybe) and TrimmerTrap make them, maybe others. I don't keep on top of this info. I made my own for the eXmark w/b and do not use one on the rider yet.
    Take care,
  3. jpeters

    jpeters LawnSite Member
    Messages: 11

    Thanks for the reply. I have made one for my scag but i made it to bolt on and not to easily change. It works great for mulching leaves. Thanks for the name of the product. I never knew what to call them.
  4. jpeters

    jpeters LawnSite Member
    Messages: 11

    Anyone else with any more input???

Share This Page