Mowing Estimator Update!!

Chuck Sinclair

LawnSite Senior Member
Hi All,

I have updated the Mowing Estimator software:
I added a setup dialog now you can set defaults for speed and Hourly rate, Yes it will now figure out the charge for you. I added the ability to change the trimming speed too and it will figure the charge too.

You can get it at my software site:
www.mr-wizard.com

thelawnguy

LawnSite Silver Member
Brian, sounds like you need to spend more time learning how to use a computer and less time on forums ;)

Once again sinclacs software downloaded and installed without a hitch, first time.

MOW ED

LawnSite Fanatic
Mine loaded with no problems in 2 minutes - I love cable!!

Thanks for the software.

Hello Everybody:

I just downloaded it in less than 8 minutes with AOL & no problems at all. But it's no wonder using the #1 Internet Service Provider in the world.

LOL, I know I will get flack over this, but hey over 30,000,000 + people can't be wrong. I've been using them since 1994 & if they went up another $20.00 a month I'd still use them.

I even surf the net while downloading & can download 2-3 programs at the time. Then If I need too I'll switch from AOL, MS Internet Explorer 5.5 & or Netscape Navigator 4.7 while doing all that MUMBO JUMBO. You get what you pay for, I don't get paid by AOL either I'm just a Loyal Customer & really more like a advocate of theirs.