1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Mowing in the US Virgin Islands

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by careco, Sep 7, 2005.

1. careco

careco LawnSite Member

:blob3: Throwing in the towel after 30 some years mowing lawns in Florida and New York! Here is the good part !! Landed a Job in US Virgin Islands ! More money than ever made in the lawn service industry and all have to buy is our food ! The guy we are going to work for is Famous basketball player ! Played with New York Knicks ! My Wife and I are managing his 5 acre estate! :cool2:
    Leaving the 16th and coming back the 17th Packing up our stuff and heading back down the 28th to start ! Can't wait! Will still have my PC and from time to time will check out Lawn Site .Com! Good Luck to all!!!! May even post some pictures ! :waving:

2. Turf Technologies

Turf Technologies LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

Id do that in a heart beat!

3. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats great but is there a back up plan? What happens when he sells his home?

4. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

EXACTLY!!! Guarantee you in a year maybe two he sells the house, Plus ex-pro ball players can be someof the worst folks to work for...Good luck, but I really do hope you have a REAL GOOD back-up plan, cause you'll need it under these circumstances I promise you.