1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

mowing Trailer

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by LONESTAR LAWN CARE, Mar 19, 2007.

1. LONESTAR LAWN CARE

LONESTAR LAWN CARE LawnSite Member

Well I'm new so go easy on me, Ive been using my truck to work out of, Question I have an old 16ft trailer extra wide it needs to be redone I'm in the process of that now, what kinda of racks and gate should i build on it I'm a welder by trade so building something is no problem anyone have any suggestions Thanks for your help.

2. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

I would put a side gate on it in addition to the main gate.

3. ojpent

ojpent LawnSite Member

if you can fab everything yourself look around at different site to see all the racks that there are.. Last year I purchased an enclosed trailer to work out of and was going to buy the gas can holders after seeing the price on them ($60 each) I just went to a supply house bought flat stock steel bent it to the roughly the same shape and saved $55 for each holder. This is the site that I used www.etrailer.com Good luck with setting up..