MP4 Files

Discussion in 'Site Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by agrostis, Jan 16, 2018.

1. agrostis

agrostis LawnSite Silver Member

Any chance you will support this type of file? It seems that 90% of the videos i find are in this format.

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

if you are not able to upload that type of file then I would ask if you are able to convert somehow for now...will let you know if that changes and we update to be able to add those types of files

3. agrostis

I didn't even know you could convert those files, i'll explore that option. Thanks.

4. Michael J. Donovan

I believe you can...I am also checking with our site technicians to see if we can add or if there is a reason/problem with those types of files

hort101 likes this.
  5. That Guy Gary

That Guy Gary LawnSite Bronze Member

Search for a program called Any Video Converter. It's free and can convert almost any type of video. It even has presets for popular devices if you want to make something playable on an xbox, iPad etc.

hort101 and Michael J. Donovan like this.
  6. agrostis

Thanks Gary & MJD

7. BigJlittleC

BigJlittleC LawnSite Silver Member
    from Chicago

I have used any video converter. Very easy to use and the price can't be beat.

8. Michael J. Donovan

our platform currently only supports Youtube videos but we’ll look into adding other formats...so, for now, converting or posting to YT and then loading here is the best option